Instantly Find the Best International Schools with This Powerful Free Tool (10 Simple Steps)
One thing that can be difficult about moving overseas with your family is finding the best international school that suits your child’s individual needs. It can be an arduous process: searching through lists of international schools, comparing them side by side, and making a decision based off of all the information you’ve eventually compiled.
There’s a much easier way to do all of this! Follow these simple step-by-step instructions to instantly find the perfect international school for your child.
If you’re relocating and looking for a relocation company, get a free instant estimated quote within 2 minutes!
- Visit the International School Database
Visit this international school database to get to the website that’s going to make searching for an international school an absolute breeze.
- Click On “Compare Schools” On the Top Navigation Bar
- Scroll Down And Click On “Choose Your Preferences Now” or “Start Personalizing Your School Search Now!”
- Choose What City Your International School Will Be In, And Your Children’s Ages. Then Press “Continue” Below.
- Now You’ll Be Asked for Requirements and Preferences For Your Child’s International School.
This is a long step, but trust us, it’s worth it.
- What currency do you prefer to see the school costs?
It might help to view the school costs in your home country’s currency, because it can take some time to get used to the value of a foreign currency. However, viewing costs in the local currency might be useful when comparing it to your new salary.
- What is your budget for school costs, if you have one?
Have you calculated the amount that you are willing to spend on the cost of an international school for your child? If you’re not sure, don’t worry! The final list that you’ll come away with will have school costs included for each school.
With CardUp, you can pay your child’s school fees using your favourite credit card – no registration is needed by your recipient to receive payment. Earn credit card points, cashback or miles on this recurring spend!
- Do you know what area of Singapore you’ll be living in, or where you would like your school to be?
Normally you would want to select a school that is easily accessible and convenient in its location. Perhaps you would like your child’s school to be walking distance from home. You might want it to be near your workplace, or even near where you run errands.
- How important is the location of the school to you?
If you are not sure about location yet, the final results will show all of the options for international schools as pinpoints on a map of the city, so that you can get a good idea of the areas they are located in.
- Will you need a school bus?
Not only is it a convenient way for your child to get to and from school each day, riding a school bus each day can be a fun opportunity for children to mingle and make friends.
- Are you looking for a particular curriculum for your child? Or do you wish to exclude a particular curriculum?
If your family is American and you are planning for your child to return to the USA further along in their studies, it’s a good idea to choose an international school that teaches an American curriculum.
If you want your child to be taught under an international curriculum, take a look at this page on the most respected international curriculums and how they work.
- What language of instruction are you looking for in your child’s school?
Most often a native English speaking family would want their child’s education to be taught in English, but in some situations, families might want their child’s education to be taught in the local language so that the child can integrate with society better in their new country.
- If your child is not fluent in English, would you like them to be taught English?
If your child does not know English yet, you might want to consider having them start to learn. Knowing multiple languages can open up children’s minds to new ways of thinking, and open up their worlds to new levels of interaction with those around them.
- How important is it to you that the teachers are all native speakers of English?
One important thing to consider when answering this question is that many teachers who are not native speakers of English are still very much fluent in the language.
- How important is it to you that the school offers additional language classes (for languages other than English)?
It might be a great idea to take advantage of the opportunity for your child to learn another language. This could help them to have more opportunities later in life, and to develop more interactive relationships with people around them.
- Size of classes: Do you want your child to be in a smaller class, rather than a larger one?
Some parents like to have their children taught in small classes whenever possible, which can result in a more one-on-one instruction style and a closer relationship between the children and their teacher.
- Does your child have special learning needs?
It’s important that you find the right teaching style and learning environment for any special learning needs your child might have. Some international schools are very prepared for providing these appropriate learning environments, while others do not put concentration in that area.
- How important are extracurricular activities or clubs at your child’s school?
Being involved in extracurricular activities can allow your child to make friends, learn new skills, have fun, and even give back to the community. It can nourish attitudes of social responsibility, teamwork, and outgoingness.
- Press “Save & Calculate”
- Check Out The Best International School For Your Child, Based on your Preferences!
Your list will be in order of the schools most fitting to your requirements, to the least fitting. The overview of each school will give you a small description, yearly fees, a rating out of 5 stars, and a quick guide to which of your preferences it meets. To the right, a map shows pinpoints of the location of each international school in your new city.
- Click On Any School On This List To See Its Scoring Breakdown
- Click On “Add To Favorites” For Any Schools You Like
- Now Click On “Compare Favorites” To See A Side-By-Side Comparison
Now you’ll be able to view your favorite choices in a format that makes it easy to compare them!
It’s that simple choosing the best international school for your children! By having everything fully accounted for, you can rest assured that your child will enjoy their education in the new country that you are relocating to.
‘Moovaz is an all-encompassing relocation service for the increasingly mobile citizen in the globalised world. Its all-in-one digital platform is revolutionising the logistics and international relocation industry by enabling a seamless and truly moving experience for everyone. Using smart technology and through its global network of over 2,000 certified partners, Moovaz is designed to offer customers an unprecedented level of transparency and open access to global mobility services worldwide. Together with a dedicated team, Moovaz is committed to deliver convenience and service excellence, first time, every time.’