Expatriates have long shaped Singapore to what it is today. It is crucial to congratulate those who have contributed their time towards the society. The Finder Expatpreneur Awards is one such example that recognizes individuals who have contributed to the city-state. The core purpose of the award is to celebrate the achievements of passionate, successful as well as community-minded expatriate entrepreneurs here in Singapore. Since 2017, The Finder has given out 75 rewards to such passionate individuals. Our past recipients come from all walks of life, from F&B owners to IT professionals.
This year, we are honoured to have Dean Brettschneider (Founder and CEO of Baker & Cook), Stephanie Nash (Chief People Officer and Head of Global Ventures of Chapman V, Junxian Lee (Co-founder and CEO of Moovaz), Anne Kinnera ( Chief Operating Officer and Compliance Director of Jaanik Business Solutions) and Steve Melhuuish (Co-founder of PropertyGuru) to be our judges.
The Finder Expatpreneur Award 2020 is consisted of 6 special awards which are:
- Best New Comer Award – Testimonial-backed brand launched within 2019
- Most Innovative Award(Product+services) – Most out-of-the-box business approach, exhibiting true first-mover advantage in Singapore
- Most Innovative Award(Business Transformation) – Most creative strategy to pivot and adjust business strategy/operation during Covid-19
- Sustainability Award – Business strategy to do good for the environment while maintaining profitability
- Pay-if-Forward Award – Business that has done most to benefit a worthy cause(s) through its pro bono services, community reach and/ or charitable contributions
- Expatpreneur of the year – Business with highest judging scores overall.
Congratulations to all the recipients of this year’s edition of The Finder Expatpreneur Award! View these amazing award winners and their businesses here.
To accommodate social distancing as well as cater to greater audiences around the globe, the 2020 ceremony will be hosted as the first-ever virtual eAwards, powered by Moovaz. Earlier in 2020, Moovaz acquired The Finder to better serve the expatriate community, bridging the operational and lifestyle portion of relocation.
VOTE for your favourite Expatpreneur Awardee for a chance to WIN big!
Simply select the winner who most deserves to win “People’s Favourite Award” to get a chance to win cash vouchers from Green Is the New Black, Organic Folks and more! We’ll announce the “People’s Favourite Award” on 16 July, 2020. (Note: Voting ends 13 July, 2020, at 9:00 p.m.). To learn more and cast your vote, click here!
We would like to thank our sponsors: Ash D Photography, Green Is The New Black, Oh My Goodness!, Organic Folks, Red Army Watches, The Big Blow, theWYLDshop and One World International School for making our event possible.