Business Operations and Process Optimisation Intern
Moovaz is an all-encompassing relocation service for the increasingly mobile citizen in the globalized world, with a mission to use innovative technology so that every person can embark on their next life journey with moving movements. We seek to create a life well moved for everyone.
Moovaz was founded in 2017 with a presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Australia. Since our launch, we have become the fastest-growing relocation platform in the region, helping over 12,000 families relocate globally across 200 cities. With our emphasis on innovation and automation, we have devised revolutionary products to make international relocation easier, smarter, and stress-free.
We are a team full of ambitious, creative, and hungry-for-change people. We believe that our greatest asset is the team. Join us to make a difference in this age-old industry and bring the world closer together by enabling a life well-moved.
We are looking for a passionate Business Ops full-time intern to join our energetic team to embark on our revolutionary charge!
You will be ensuring the smooth running of daily operations by coordinating with various stakeholders. You will also be looking at the different aspects of the business processes, analyze and improve the flow of the operations by brainstorming, designing, and implementing tech-driven solutions to achieve efficiency level.
This internship will help you acquire the relevant management and organizational skills and knowledge. You will gain a deeper understanding of how to optimize business operations and gain skills to equip you in excelling in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll get to do
- Ensure the smooth running of daily operations
- Analyze business processes and perform business flows optimizations
- Implement tech-driven automation to improve operational effectiveness
- Manage and utilize back-end databases
- Experience hands-on business and sales operations management
- Able to commit full-time or at least 3 days a week
- A team player who is willing to learn and communicate across departments
- Able to work in smaller teams with good oversight for multiple tasks on hand
- An agile learner who can adapt well in a fast-growing environment while keeping attention to detail
- Commercially aware, self-motivated, and proactive