Growth Marketing Intern
Moovaz is an all-encompassing relocation service for the increasingly mobile citizen in the globalized world, with a mission to use innovative technology so that every person can embark on their next life journey with moving movements. We seek to create a life well moved for everyone.
Moovaz was founded in 2017 with a presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Australia. Since our launch, we have become the fastest-growing relocation platform in the region, helping over 12,000 families relocate globally across 200 cities. With our emphasis on innovation and automation, we have devised revolutionary products to make international relocation easier, smarter, and stress-free.
We are a team full of ambitious, creative, and hungry-for-change people. We believe that our greatest asset is the team. Join us to make a difference in this age-old industry and bring the world closer together by enabling a life well-moved.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hackish Growth Marketing full-time intern to join our young and energetic team to embark on our revolutionary charge!
Get hands-on with real-world marketing work and be exposed to digital and guerrilla marketing techniques as you spend time with us. You will be conceptualizing, developing, and executing marketing campaigns to achieve lead generation efforts and increase Moovaz brand awareness.
As a Growth Marketing intern, you will be cross-collaborating with the different teams in Moovaz in all stages of marketing and demand lead generation campaigns. You will be expected to brainstorm on creative and ground-breaking ideas and be hands-on in driving the marketing projects.
This internship will help you acquire relevant skills and knowledge in all aspects of marketing. You will also get a deeper understanding of how to drive business growth and gain skills to equip you in excelling in a fast-paced work environment.
What you’ll get to do
- Conceptualize, develop and execute marketing and leads generation campaigns
- Generate new ideas and drive continual optimization of online and offline marketing campaigns
- Explore your creativity by being hands-on with the production of marketing content, graphics and media
- Actively participate in cross-department brainstorming and meetings
- Regularly track/review analytics and metrics to report on campaign performance
- A team player who is willing to learn and communicate across departments
- Able to work in smaller teams with good oversight for multiple tasks on hand
- An agile learner who can adapt well in a fast-growing environment while keeping attention to detail
- Commercially aware, self-motivated and proactive
It will be good if you have…
- Some experience in design, copywriting, or editorial
- Some experience in digital marketing
- Prior internship working experience in tech startups