Moovaz is an all-encompassing relocation service for the increasingly mobile citizen in the globalized world, with a mission to use innovative technology so that every person can embark on their next life journey with moving movements. We seek to create a life well moved for everyone.
Moovaz was founded in 2017 with a presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Australia. Since our launch, we have become the fastest-growing relocation platform in the region, helping over 12,000 families relocate globally across 200 cities. With our emphasis on innovation and automation, we have devised revolutionary products to make international relocation easier, smarter, and stress-free.
We are a team full of ambitious, creative, and hungry-for-change people. We believe that our greatest asset is the team. Join us to make a difference in this age-old industry and bring the world closer together by enabling a life well-moved.
The Operations Specialist role is an important position focusing on operating and optimizing business operations for the company. It involves understanding the company’s entire business operation workflow and various systems that are being used.
The Operations Specialist works hand in hand with various other operations departments like customer service, ground ops, transportation, and pricing to ensure efficient workflow on a daily basis.
What you’ll get to do
- Coordinate and manage daily business logistics operations
- Maintain communication and coordination with suppliers and ground crew company operational needs
- Continuously ideate workflow and process optimization, implement initiatives to improve efficiency and productivity
- Work closely with different teams and stakeholders to increase cross-department efficiencies and productivity
- Assist in developing and maintaining department metrics
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in similar roles in the Supply Chain and Logistics industry
- Resourceful in finding various software to get work done better and faster
- Understand the concept of business ops workflow
- Strong eye for details and
- Strong in process driving and having a good system mindset
- Able to continuously find solutions to solve daily or structural issues
- Able to work in teams with good oversight for multiple tasks on hand
- Able to communicate and collaborate with other team members within and across departments