Frequently asked questions
Getting Yourself Prepared
Please ensure that your move plan and inventory list is as accurate and updated as possible. You might want to double-check and take note of some commonly left-out items such as air conditioners, rugs, pictures and paintings, statues and plants. Our professional team of packers will handle the entire move for you on your move day.
Prior to their arrival:
- Dispose of any items you do not wish to take with you.
- Clear out the garage, attic and basement.
- Disconnect and defrost refrigerators and freezers.
- Drain washing machine.
- Remove fixtures and fittings from walls.
- Thoroughly clean all outdoor equipment.
Remember to separate any items you wish to take with you when travelling, including passports, money, travel documents, important paperwork, jewellery, valuables and suitcases.