Relocate to Mars with Moovaz
Relocate to Mars here
The ultimate journey awaits you: we’re excited to announce that we’re offering relocation services to Mars for the year 2020. Be amongst the first 100 to join our waitlist today!
Mars Relocation Timeline
5 APRIL 2019
Last call for passengers. Applications will close on 5 April 2019 at 2359 hours.
*COMPULSORY TO ATTEND! Intensive training programme.
1 APRIL 2020
Relocate to Mars
Ready to relocate to Mars?
Frequently Asked Questions
Applicants must be 18 years or older to apply. With exception to the following countries: Singapore: 19 years or older Australia: 21 years or older New Zealand: 21 years or older Nebraska: 19 years or older
No. While we are a Singapore-based start-up, we believe in being equal opportunity Mars Relocation service providers. You just need to have a valid passport with at least 6 months of validity.
Calls will be made year round, to the people that we are interested in moving forward with only. Things should heat up in June for phone interviews.
Due to the large amount of submissions, we are unable to contact each person individually.
Terms & Conditions
PASSENGERS MUST OBEY ALL WARNINGS, DIRECTIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS.
- A violation of any rule/regulation is cause for ejection without refund, credit or exchange.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or group leader.
- SPACECRAFT PERSONNEL WILL INSPECT ALL BAGS, CARRYING CONTAINERS AND CASES.
- No food or beverages are permitted in restricted zones or in the cockpit.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed into the spacecraft except for one clear, unopened bottle of water per guest and for certain exceptions made on a case-by-case basis for food allergies and medical purposes and for baby food in its original container and baby formula in its original container or in a typical baby bottle.
- You must first present these items for inspection and approval by authorized spacecraft personnel upon your entry to the spacecraft.
- For the health and safety of our visitors and staff, smoking is not permitted anywhere in the spacecraft. Tobacco products are not permitted anywhere in the spacecraft.
- No illegal substances are permitted anywhere in the spacecraft.
- We may photograph, film, video or otherwise copy or capture in any manner any picture, likeness, image, voice or sound of any person, event, act, occurrence or thing in or about the spacecraft.
- We may use, display, broadcast, publish, circulate, modify, alter, create any derivative of distribute, transfer, license or sell that for any use or purpose (including any website, newsletter, security, safety, liability, insurance, litigation or commercial use or purpose).
- We may do any or all of the above without payment to anyone.
- We retain all copyright and other intellectual property rights.
- Commercial or other unauthorized use of any picture, likeness, image, voice or sound of any person, event, act, occurrence or thing in or about the spacecraft, by anyone other than us, is prohibited without our express written consent.
- exercise good judgment;
- act in a responsible manner;
- act as an ordinary prudent person who is or should be aware of all risks of which the patron has been warned;
- refrain from boarding the spacecraft when under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- properly use any and all belts, harnesses, straps, grips and other safety equipment required or provided; and
- obey and abide by all written, posted and stated warnings, directions and instructions.
- have a fear of heights, motion sickness, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness, panic attacks, or other conditions or limitations;
- have had recent surgery or illness;
- be pregnant;
- have high blood pressure, or any heart, circulatory, respiratory muscular, skeletal, neck, back, joint or bone problem or condition;
- have any other problem, condition, illness, injury, disease or sickness that may become worse or make the passenger more vulnerable to injury;
- be under the influence of alcohol or drugs; or
- be unable to properly use any and all belts, harnesses, straps, grips and other safety equipment and restraint systems required or provided.
- Outside food items or beverages, glass bottles or other glass containers
- Tobacco products
- Climbing/sitting on fencing/railing or other spacecraft infrastructure
- Fighting or Bullying
- Disruptive, disturbing, unruly offensive or profane behavior, language or symbols or gestures or other actions
- Clothing with inappropriate, offensive or profane words, symbols or graphics
- Balls, other sports equipment, Frisbees and similar items
- Skateboards, in-line skates/rollerblades and similar items
- Audio devices, except with the use of headphones or earpieces
- Animals except for service animals. Report your need for the service animal to authorized spacecraft personnel at the time of your entry to the spacecraft
- Folding chairs, lounge chairs or similar devices
- Grills, grilling or other means of heating or cooking food
- Fire or fuels for fire (butane, propane, white gas, kerosene, charcoal, wood, etc.)
- Fireworks, explosives and explosive materials
- Weapons or items that may be used as weapons, including:
- knives, sharp tools or other sharp instruments and similar items
- mace/pepper spray or other chemical weapons and similar items
All spacecraft rules and regulations extend and apply to all areas for ejection capsules, docks or passenger ingress and egress, access and passage.
All guests are expected to behave in a family-friendly manner.
In all situations and circumstances, spacecraft operation, management and safety personnel may in their discretion take actions and impose rules and regulations that they deem reasonable or necessary for the safe, secure, clean or family-friendly operation of the spacecraft and overall enjoyment of the journey by its guests.
About Moovaz- Tech-Driven Relocation
Moovaz is an all-encompassing relocation service for the increasingly mobile citizen in the globalised world. Our all-in-one digital platform seeks to revolutionise the industry through smart technology and a global network of more than 2,000 certified partners. Together with a dedicated team, Moovaz is committed to delivering service excellence at all times.
Not ready to relocate to Mars yet?